Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Resolutions


Courtesy of Home-Designing

Almost every year I make a list of resolutions of things to do, like: make more money, quit smoking (okay smoke less) drink water...

Here are some adorable things I think are great for reminding yourself of your list.  I need some of these.

This year my resolutions are similar to last years', but in my list I've also (for the first time) included a HOW.  Instead of drink more water, I have: drink at least 2 bottles a day (I know even that's not enough, but you have to start somewhere) and keep one in eyesight at work desk.  Instead of smoke less: I will have: no more that 3 smokes a day, regardless of the type of day, by rationing cigarettes in a spiffy cigarette case.  Instead of make more money, I have a laundry list of ways to save more money, but also to generate money: whether it's for my 9:30-6 job, my moonlighting gig... I wouldn't want to bore you with the details.
Courtesy of Belle Squeaks

Some are really daunting: like paying off my credit card, I have a detailed plan of action for that too.

But some are easy, like make a breakfast food on Sunday, such as quiche, kasha, or banana bread  for breakfast so Steve and I don't have to scramble in the mad dash to the M-F.

I love moleskins, I have at least 3 floating around somewhere.
I love the mix of old and new coming together.
I love being able to write and look up things
simultaneously.

This makes it easy to learn a word a day.  Thank you Steve!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...