Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dressing Smart

Here's some office-wear to push you through hump-day.

I'm starting to get a hang of this blazer thing for work.  Wandering around I visited H&M and was pleasantly surprised, especially after the Vercase (yuck!) line they came out with.  Thank you for coming back to us H&M.

H&M, well played, I am loving your office attire to transition from winter to spring.*

Things get so boring with the amount of black and grey I wear.  I am looking forward to acquiring a few chambray pieces, such as the skirt and shirt, to still be fun, but work ready.  I have started a new obsession with the color emerald and really love the tailored look of the dress.  I would usually stray away form such a bright orange blazer, but worn with plainer pieces, it still seems smart, but spunky.

What about you, would you wear an orange blazer to work in an business setting?

*not endorsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...