Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday BB&H!


Here's this recipe.

One year ago, on October 15th, I decided to start Banana Bread & Homestead, and this was the first post ever.  My, my have things have changed, from the design and logo of BB&H (I have no before pictures, trust me you don't want to see them), to becoming a dot-com, to a new venture that I will announce next week, it's neat, I promise. 

To celebrate I am giving away a special handcrafted gift (by me) to a random reader.  I'll give you a hint, it's green, glass, and living and I will be posting a tutorial on how to make this thing sometime next week.

*Winner and prize will be revealed on October 18th.  You have from October 15th-October 16th Midnight EST to enter.


To be eligible please shoot me an email as to what you would like to see more of on BB&H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...