Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You win, and so do I!

First off, let me say a huge thank you for all the lovelies wishing BB&H a happy 1 year birthday!  There were so many nice and encouraging emails, I was so surprised and taken aback.

Second, congratulations to Tara Jennings of Bowling Green, KY, she was randomly (as in close my eyes and point to the email in my inbox) picked to receive a made with love terrarium.  She also had some great feedback.

"Love your blog, some outfit posts and diy fashion would be cool too though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Thank you Tara!  In the future I would love to have fashion and d.i.y attire.  I do make a lot of things to wear or alter them, just camera shy I guess.  This leads me to my next point....

Banana Bread & Homestead is coming to a screen near you... as a magazine.

Yup, that's right, the "I" is becoming a "we" (t.b.a) ... and we are releasing a virtual bi-monthly magazine (Issue #1 on December 1st)!  It will be computer, Smartphone, and tablet friendly and accessed right here!  Best off all... free!

The daily blog will still exist, no worries.  The magazine will offer more of a format instead of my random never-know-what-you're-going-to-get-posts.

Features will be:
Several D.I.Y + Recipes (with specialty cocktail) + Fashion & Beauty + Home Fashion + Entrepreneur Interviews*
*Really excited about this -Entrepreneurs are local (NYC/Suburbs of NYC) upstart business in the creative field.

I'll give you a sneak peak in the next coming weeks as we shoot for the magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...