Monday, August 1, 2011

South Africa, Denmark, China, Belgium, Israel, UK, Canada, Germany, and Turkey

I recently started using a new form of blogger that's really streamlined.  One of the pages I was oblivious to, until a couple of days ago, was my stats page.  Usually when I hear stats, I cringe and remember school.  In this case it's pretty neat. 

Apparently I have readers all over the world, I never knew.  I can't believe there are some out there reading about this random little blog which takes place in Edgewater, NJ.  AWESOME!  See not everyone from New Jersey lives like what's shown on the Jersey Shore, a lot do, but not everyone!

So... hello readers, I wish you well.  I hope that wherever you are, you are trying some of the recipes, DIYs, or perhaps planning your own wedding.  Please send me your blog (if you have one, and if you don't it's really cheap therapy) so that I may read what's going on in South Africa, China, Belgium, Israel, UK, Canada, Germany, Denmark and Turkey. 

*merhaba!
Wow Turkey, number two on the list, huh?!
A little fun fact about me... I have visited before, and It was a lovely experience.
*hello in turkish.



















What a powerful tool this interweb is.  It's something my generation takes for granted.  Rarely does anyone say "This is pretty swell."  Really now?  What do you own that can do all of the following;  buy anything, find a great scone recipe, learn how to apply winged eyeliner, aid in starting a revolution, is a resource for anything, and can get lost in just sitting... can your juicer do that?  Nope, mine can't either.

Happy surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...