Sunday, July 24, 2011

newsprint nails.

courtesy of pinterest
Sometimes I feel zapped creatively- and when I do,  I surf.  One site I frequent (besides the lovely tid bits blogs I'm a fan of) is Pinterest.  I saw this picture and looked up its how to and it was fairly simple.
my cross word answer version.



1. Paint nails as usual with a beige color leaving out the top coat.
2. When nails are 98% dry (as in dry to the touch according to the lady at the nail salon but you're still not sure) gently press the text section  over your nails.  *I'm not going to lie I had to try this a few times to not smudge.
3. Leave it on for 20 seconds and gently peel off.
4. Let the nails dry completely and finish with clear coat to protect your news paper print.

Not amazing for the first go, but it's nice to experiment.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...