Wednesday, November 30, 2011

put a cork in it, on it, with it..

Beautiful Mess
So everyone in our house has been saving corks for me, on top of what Steve and I are saving/drinking.... for about a year now.  Not the faux-corks found in yellow tail or barefoot, but the real stuff.

Why you ask....?

Why not!
I have been trying to think of "the" project to utilize my corks... especially to go with our vineyard wedding.  I wanted to either...
A. Make a cork board, like this one or this to hang pictures on or seating arrangements on.
B. Use them at wedding to hold place cards, like this.

But then I went on one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess, and saw the tutorial for these adorable spool wine corks... cute!


Crafty Nest

I also love this bath mat how-to at Crafty Nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...