Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Traditions

I know it's only November... but I have the holiday bug already!

I come from an "artistic" upbringing.  Raised in a few households, I have sponged several different family traditions and recipes... aren't they the same thing sometimes?

I am so excited to share them with you.  I will be blogging about both Christmas and Hanukkah because I celebrate both!  Raised Jewish, but also having Catholic family members, we always celebrated both.  I think that's the best, and that's how I intend to always keep it for when we are married, and when we have a family.

These are some things that are making me excited for the holidays.

Finding the perfect "tree" menorah.


Nixing the same old snowflake, snowman, or tree wrapping paper for
pretty fabric ribbons, that can be used year round.
These are from an antique shop in NH.



Tree decorated with antique cookie molds and cutters, in NH antique shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...