Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i-deally

Who doesn't love a deal!?
For all my savvy-sisters (and maybe brothers) out there I made a list of all the sites that you can sign up to get deals in your area.  It's also in the above tabs under idealies.
Just today I got a sweet deal on a 20 page custom hardcover album, usually $35.00 but discounted to $10.00 courtesy of  Tippr.  If you want to get this deal today 9/7/11 until midnight tonight go to Tippr here, and I'll get 5 bucks for referring you, everyone wins...

*Most of the sites will pay you or give you points for referrals to use on your next purchase, so let people know about it through your blog or facebook.

I was thinking of making an album for people to look at and sign at the engagement party.  What better keepsake?  Your limit to buy is 4, 2 for yourself and 2 for gifts. 

FUN Fact: I made a special email address just for all my deals.  If I don't have extra cash then I don't even go into that email account, thus sparing myself the torture.  BUT if I do feel like treating myself, or am on the look out for a certain deal (like a spa day), or have someone's birthday coming... the savings world is my oyster.
DISCLAIMER: As of now, I (sadly) don't work for any of the sites listed here, I simply compiled them for people (like me) who live on a (shoestring) budget, all my Sunday morning coupon queens and kings, and thrifty nifty beings... this is for you, you money-saving-machines.  :rolls eyes at self:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...