Monday, August 22, 2011

por favor!


Courtesy of Pizzazzerie

Engagement party is inching closer and my excitement is amping up along with the never ending ideas...

Right now let's just talk favors!

I have a few different ideas that need to meet certain needs.
  1. Cost effective
  2. Eco-friendly
  3. Yummy



It shouldn't be too hard right, except I've been researching this for months now, and have too many ideas.  I usually say...

"One can never have too many great options."

In this case one can, and does.

Here they are folks, ideas for the favors.  In no particular order.

1. Seasoned (by yours truly) pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds.
2. Made with love 4oz mason jar pies.
3. From the garden Rosemary and basil infused olive oil.
4. Festive Fruit infused vodka.

Or I could make my life easier with:

5. Cookie assortment A and B.
6. Candy assortment.

Please visit the links to the various how-to blogs I found for these items.  I will post the winner and my own personal how-to  (with a few modifications I'm sure) once it's decided...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...