Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Outer Banks, NC

Love the Outer Banks!

Who: Us and family from his side.
What: fishing, kayaking, beach bummin, and visiting light houses.
Wear: Lived in bathing suits, tube tops, short/maxi skirts, not to mention my newly found hat.

I had such a great time, I was bummed that I couldn't stay the entire week with everyone.  I have a ton of pics but I will put those up on FB.

Fun things to do in Corolla- Fishin, go Crabbin (delicious blue crabs), fillet 24 perch (okay, 4 and my fiance did the rest), kayak (and try to walk in marshes and sink thigh deep in the mud- my fiance), talk, laugh, and drink with my soon to be family (even though I feel as if they are already), watch an 87 year old grandpa play quarters (he's too much!), get my tail beat by an 8 year old in pool (no lie), beach bummin, boogie boarding, seeing ghost crabs, coyotes, and foxes at night... and to think I was only there a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...