Thursday, July 7, 2011

banana bread rising

I have begun design of bananabreadandhomstead.COM . Yes indeed folks it's time.  If I ever had a style it's go with it, and then run with it. 
I told myself
"Self, if I blog consistently about current musings, eventually I will make it a .com that way no one will have to type .blogspot.com...bananabreadandhomestead is long enough" 
GoDaddy had told me that my other .com (upbeatbaby if you must know yenta {nosy-body in yiddish}) was up for renewal.  Just out of a little smidge of curiosity I typed in bananabreadandhomestead.com it was available...so I said, today is that day.

What am I going to do with my newly minted .com you ask...
I'm not sure yet, but the sky is the limit. 

In short... Who knows what could be on there.

... maybe a few feature bloggers, give-aways, music, local (and maybe not) must see places...limitless I say.

I can tell you what I know will be on there... recipes, inspiration, how to's, gardening, DIY, wedding stuff (I do, hear by swear, this won't turn into a wedding blog *i mean completely-a-wedding-blog)....etc...

What would you like to see on the .com?
ps. to comment you don't need an email, or to sign in, or to be a follower, none of that stuff...just comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...