Monday, March 5, 2012

happy monday!


Don't you love when you've had a full, productive, and relaxing weekend filled with great company, loud belly laughs, yummy food, and festive drinks?... this weekend was that weekend for us.

Last night by the time my finance and I settled on the couch to watch East Bound & Down, the dishes were done, laundry folded, two Hawaii books were purchased for honey moon research, two caterers were met with (one that we loved loved loved... BABBETTE'S KITCHEN), a late night at the kitchen table spent with friends drinking, joking, smoking e-cigs, and drinking until 4am, celebrating our friend's engagement, a wonderful brunch with my bride's maids filled with lots of love/mimosas/bloody Mary's, and we also walked through Millbrook Vineyards where we'll be getting married, wandered aimlessly in A.C. Moore (one of my favorite past times) to see "what they've got going on" (which my finance knows is code for me wandering for a few hours in A.C. Moore).
 
I have not laughed so much and so hard in a long time... thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...