Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let them eat... cupcakes.

Courtesy of Belinda Levine


This past weekend I met with my friends Belinda and Tommy at Starbucks.  Belinda is extremely talented cake (and cupcake) baker. She graduated from the French Culinary Institute as a Pastry Chef. I am so honored that she will be making our wedding sweets.

We discussed what confections will be served at the wedding, armed with her Martha Stewart Wedding Cakes book and limitless knowledge... she rocked my wedding world, and I've been caked crazed ever since.

We decided on a "sweetheart cake" for immediate family and bridal party, and cupcakes similar to the one pictured above seved to everyone else!  We still have a lot of details to work out, but I am thrilled.


y - uhhh - mmm-ie

3 comments:

  1. I love that beautiful cupcake...how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hard one in one bite.... Signed lindseys mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hard one in one bite.... Signed lindseys mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...