Tuesday, October 4, 2011

recycled inspiration

Here's a thought... I know how much money I've spent on bridal mags so far... not budget friendly.  Recently a friend, who got married this summer, offered to bring me her magazines.
My first thought was, I have 20 now, where am I going to put them and more?  My second thought was I have 20, only 20, okay bring me your two favorite, which then magically turned into multiples of the original two, sweet.
 If you have some friends (which I have a few) that were recently married ask for their magazines.  They may be willing to part with them.  I personally have been clipping them lately due to lack of space, then putting the collages in the wedding binder.

BONUS, they may have highlighted, circled, and book marked some things that may be helpful to you such as etiquette, and area caterers... ps thank you Jamie.

BONUS BONUS: I found some (more) great dress clippings to bring to the dress maker for when we meet to begin designing.  That I cannot post due to Mr. Snoopy McSnooperstin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...