Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mac , A Love Story.

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”

“I want to put a ding in the universe."
-Steve Jobs

I first got my Mac at SAE Institute.  It was required, and came with tuition.  At first I wasn't thrilled because, as a creature of habit, I wasn't quiteready for a new laptop, what's wrong with my dell, I thought....

That changed within the first 5 minutes, it became an extension of myself, creatively and functionally.  I could be running photoshop, firefox, pro tools, and downloading albums off of torrents... AT THE SAME TIME... SOLD!



I pawned my dell later on that week, and have never looked back.  A second mac (the first was stolen out of my car) and years later, I am a mac person...

Steve Jobs took technology, which can be a very ugly thing, and made it magical and beautiful.  The world will miss his creative genius.  My heart goes out to his family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...