Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Party

My mom says I should take up event planning after this engagement party... who knows.
First and for most, I wouldn't have been able to make the quanit personal touches such as chocolate covered pretzels, poms, flag-lines, wildflower arrangements, etc... it it wasn't for the crew.

One thing I don't mention about DIY is that sometimes you can't do it all by yourself, for a large party of 80, you'll need more hands and help than you think.  So thank you to all who tied ribbon, dunked pretzels, hung decorations, and helped me keep my sanity.

Now for the recap.  I will be posting a craft everyday until I cover them.  For the first time ever I will also be including what I spent to achieve the look to prove that you do save money (not so much sanity) when you roll up your sleeves and make more than just plans... it's fun too, and good for your creativity.

Here's a list of what's to come.
Poms
Wildflower mason jars
Chocolate covered pretzels
Flag line

None of these things are hard or expensive, time consuming yes, worth it, for sure.  It meant so much for people to tell us how lovely and festive it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...